Join us as Logistics Development Manager
Are you ready to be part of a game-changing journey in e-commerce logistics?
Gordon is a leading smart home delivery enabler for online grocery-, pharmacy- and Meal kit providers, leveraging its expertise to help grocery e-commerce businesses identify and capitalize on new opportunities to grow their businesses. Offering a digital platform tailor-made for temperature-controlled deliveries and end customer satisfaction in combination with a delivery infrastructure that lowers cost, we have since 2015 won the highest ranking on Trustpilot within our field in the Nordics, and the trust of leading medical- and food service companies.
To take our journey to the next level, we are now looking for a strategic Logistics Development Manager to join us in Stockholm.
The right candidate will not only be part of this transformative journey but will also be given great opportunities to shape the future of e-commerce logistics.
About the role
The person who fills this senior role will lead the transition of Gordon’s Logistics team into a target driven function, working in a governance model to secure a robust and compliant delivery chain for profitable growth. Success in this position requires that you are an effective leader, strong communicator and even better strategist. You have strong analytical skills and are an experienced project manager.
- Lead Logistics Development Function activities to transition the Logistics function into a target driven function, working in a governance model to secure a robust and compliant delivery chain
- Identify and implement cost-efficiency activities for Gordon to be profitable
- Identify and implement a delivery process that enables more quick deliveries and incorporate strategic customers’ delivery demands
- Lead customer collaboration activities (pre-sale, onboarding and in operation)
- Assist the Workforce Function and Quality Function with improvement activities
- Assist with sourcing of transportations and establishing new Distribution Centers
- Oversee responsibility for 4-6 employees.
- Develop the Logistics employees’ competences and capabilities to achieve results
- Assist in company initiatives and projects
- Assist the Chief Logistics Officer with various activities
- Experience in working as a management consultant (or similar Project Management roles)
- 5-10 years of experience within supply chain
- Experience from being a manager of employees
- Experience within eCommerce companies
- Preferably experience within food industry
Competence & Personality
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical competence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership capabilities
- People management skills
- Proactive and committed to achieve results
- Swedish and English proficiency
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark your application with the job title that you apply for.