Gordon is a scale-up company that aims to transform the service experience in e-commerce logistics for temperature-controlled home deliveries by digitising and automating the last mile.
Skilful and service-oriented drivers deliver refrigerated food and medicines in an unbroken cold supply chain, reaching over 90% of the population of Sweden and Denmark, and a rapidly growing share in Norway and Finland. All retailers are supported by Gordon throughout the process – from orders received to satisfied end-customers.
In a rapidly growing market, Gordon differentiates itself from other logistics players by taking a holistic approach to the customer experience and building its business around transparency and customer needs.
Gordon also develops and provides a last mile platform as a SaaS solution to companies around the world. This cloud-based platform brings all stakeholders together, enabling retailers to monitor their logistics and support customers in real-time.
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate and result-oriented Operations Team Leader to join our team in our new premises in Hammarby Sjöstad.
As an Operations Team Leader, you will play a key role in leading the Operations Team and overseeing daily activities, constantly striving to develop and improve working methods.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, has good social and IT skills, and is able to juggle many tasks at once. You will be “the go-to person”.
- Lead, motivate, and support a dedicated team of 15 people.
- Planning and scheduling.
- Oversee customer accounts and support the team in day-to-day matters.
- Monitor and improve the quality and efficiency of day-to-day operations.
- Ensure procedures are followed and adapted to changes in the company.
- Assist with the onboarding of new clients.
Required skills and qualifications
- Two or more years of proven success in a role with personnel responsibilities.
- Experience in recruitment.
- Experience of working in Customer Success or customer service in the SaaS – or software industry.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to build long-term relationships with customers.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to handle challenges with a positive and solution-oriented approach.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Our ambition is to become the number one in last mile logistics and to be the best possible workplace where everyone is heard. With us, you have the opportunity to grow and develop. Apply today and become part of the future of logistics and e-commerce!
- Start: As soon as the contract allows.
- Working hours: Full time. Variable hours, day, evening and weekend.
- Location: Hammarby sjöstad, Stockholm.
- Salary: Fixed monthly salary according to agreement.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.