Our Marketing & Communications team at Gordon is growing! We’re now looking for a PR & Communications Manager to join us. This is a new role and key to the success of building our brand.
In this role you’ll be balancing strategic and creative thinking with hands-on implementation and leading proactive and reactive communications – from planning to execution. This role has an international focus and you’ll be working across all markets – we’re currently present in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway and are expanding across Europe. This role requires 3-5 years of experience.
This role will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and is based at our head office in Stockholm, Sweden.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement strategic PR plans for all existing and new markets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with media to strengthen our brand and reputation
- Develop and implement proactive and reactive messaging
- Support and guide senior management and our spokespersons in communications-related topics
- Create both corporate and consumer focused PR activities
- Lead and work together with local PR agencies across all markets
- Lead proactive and reactive crisis communications
- Work closely with the CMO and the rest of the Marketing & communications team, as well as collaborating with other teams within the organization
- Develop plans for internal communications and execute on them
- Produce content for different channels and purposes such as press releases, social media content, newsletters etc.
Who you are:
- Someone who has a broad background in PR and communications and like variations in different kinds of tasks
- An excellent communicator and storyteller who is good at supporting and influencing stakeholders, both internally and externally
- A strong writer, strategic thinker and creative problem-solver
- Curious and collaborative, and don’t hesitate to involve yourself in projects across different teams
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment and getting things done without sacrificing to pay attention to details
- Good at leading yourself and identifying what needs to be done without a detailed brief/scope
- Fluent in Swedish and English (both spoken and written)
- Having experience from working with ESG and B2B is a plus
Are you interested in the role?
The role is open for recruitment with immediate effect.
Please send your application to: Rosalin Gustafsson, Chief Marketing Officer, email@example.com