Gordon Delivery is a scale-up company that, by digitalizing and automating the last-mile flow, aims to change the service experience in e-commerce logistics for chilled goods. Service-oriented drivers deliver goods to consumers and Gordon supports retailers throughout the process – from received orders to satisfied end customers.
With a rapidly growing market, Gordon distinguishes itself among logistics actors by taking a holistic approach to customer experience and building its business based on transparancy and customer needs.
Gordon also develops and offers a last mile platform as a SaaS solution to companies around the world. This cloud based platform brings all stakeholders together, enabling retailers to monitor their logistics and support customers in real time.
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to join our Finance team in Stockholm to assist the management with decision support regarding the business model.
Data is a crucial part of Gordon’s daily business and as Business analysts you will play a key role in the success of our organization. Acting as communicator and facilitator, you will seek out the best ways to improve processes and increase effectiveness through strategy, analytic solutions and extracting and transforming data to provide recommendations and insights.
As a Business Analyst you will assist the rest of the organization by turning complex metrics into information that is easy to understand and to act upon. You are skilled in setting up dashboards, evaluating real-time data, supporting effective ways of working, KPIs and reporting structures. You are a social person with a pedagogical approach to guide and support teams with data.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst or as a Business Controller
- Enjoy problem solving and delivering recommendations
- High ability to formulate and structure problems, find a path forward and communicate the results.
- Excellent skill in analyzing data to find trends and patterns that can be translated into actionable insights
- Solid experience in building data visualization tools, dashboards, and reports
- Experience in building algorithms and optimization tools to be deployed for use by the business