As Country Manager for Norway you will have a key role in establishing Gordon Delivery on the Norwegian chilled grocery market, with the goal of becoming the number 1 player within three years.
- Together with the board, set the business plan and roadmap forward to reach company goals
- Continuously lead the company towards the set targets
- Full P&L responsibility and to continuously work with budget, planning and prognosis
- Ensure the Gordon model is rolled out in every aspect, set the processes and routines
- Drive and build the Gordoneer fleet in the “Gordon way” (both drivers, vehicles and delivery partners)
- Source, establish and manage strategical terminals across Norway
- Make sure the company is compliant in every aspect
- Be responsible for the company’s communication and marketing
Develop and expand customer base
- Build strong business relations with critical management across the client organizations and develop the business with existing customers
- Understand how Gordon can add value to their partner’s success and pro-actively pursue business opportunities with them
- Be well informed in customer’s tactical and strategical planning
- Develop price models and CRM
- Secure an effective organization with structure, competence and ability to deliver against business plan – scale the team and processes with growth to meet company targets
- Be the culture bearer of The Gordon model and way
- Coach, support and develop team members to help them and the company reach the goals
Who are you
- With a strong drive and business acumen, you have experience of building fast growing organizations in a structured way. You have a strategic mindset and ability to prioritize when there are million things to do
- As a person you are curious and entrepreneurial – you get things done. You are good at communication and networking and thrive in environments with lots of action. You easily connect with others, build trust and as a consequence, strong relationships
- You are highly skilled in operations and you thoroughly enjoy optimizing, developing and growing your company to build a state-of-the-art logistics, as well as building a top performing team
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in people management, P&L, and a track record of establishing new business
• Fluent in Norwegian and English
• Business development & sales
• Operations and logistics
• People Management
• Mind for numbers
• Microsoft office; especially high level in excel
• General IT skills and interest
Why a career at Gordon Delivery?
• Here you have an opportunity to take part in shaping the future of one of the fastest-growing DeliveryTech-scaleups in Europe, leaving your footprint!
• Work in a fast-changing, booming industry
• Be part of a non-hierarchical, transparent and agreeable organisation
• Personal and professional development
About Gordon Delivery
Gordon Delivery is a scale-up that digitizes the last-mile flow and aims to change the e-commerce delivery experience within the grocery segment. Our service-oriented Gordoneers deliver goods to consumers whilst Gordon HQ supports the customer along the process – from received orders to satisfied end consumers.
With a rapidly growing market, Gordon Delivery distinguishes itself amongst the logistics players by taking responsibility for the complete customer experience. Gordon Delivery builds its business based on present and future consumer needs.
Gordon Delivery offers a unified and digitized customer experience where every delivery route is optimised.
We use refrigerated delivery trucks that are equipped with temperature monitoring. You can easily follow the planned deliveries through Gordon’s real-time monitoring system.
Gordon in numbers:
• 12+ Million in market reach
• 150+ Gordoneers
• >99% delivery accuracy
• 349% YoY growth rate
• >150 000 deliveries per month
• 4,8% Average end-consumer rating
Application deadline: 20th of February 2021. Please apply with your CV + short cover letter to Ali Ghoce, email@example.com