Are you ready to be part of a game-changing journey in e-commerce logistics?
To take our journey to the next level, we are now looking for a passionate Strategic Account Development Manager to join us in Stockholm.
The right candidate will not only be part of this transformative journey but will also be given great opportunities to shape the future of e-commerce logistics.
About the role
As Strategic Account Development Manager, your ability to drive strategic initiatives and building strong relationships will be instrumental in propelling Gordon’s growth and solidifying our position as a top choice for home deliveries. Your primary focus will be on nurturing long-term business relationships with our key clients in the online grocery, pharmacy, and meal kit provider industry.
- Build and nurture long-term strategic relationships with key clients
- Identify and capitalize on new opportunities within the e-commerce logistics for our key clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop tailored solutions that meet the specific needs of key clients
- Drive revenue growth by leveraging expertise in strategic account management
- Act as a proactive advocate for clients, understanding their business objectives and aligning Gordon’s offerings to support their success, while also identifying areas for potential collaboration and innovation.
- Continuously monitor industry trends and competitive landscape to provide insights that contribute to the development of effective strategic account development strategies.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a candidate with a combination of skills that encompass mindset, personality and experience:
- Strategic Thinking
The role requires a strong capability to analyze market trends, spot business opportunities, and create strategies to enhance the value of current customers. Additionally, developing and executing long-term business plans that align with the company’s growth goals is essential for success in this position.
- Relationship Building
Exceptional ability to build and maintain strong and trusted relationships with key customers. Ability to understand customer needs and deliver tailored solutions that increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Communication Skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present complex ideas and products in a simple and compelling manner.
- Results Orientation
Strong focus on meeting and exceeding sales targets and key performance indicators. Ability to analyze sales performance and adjust strategies to maximize results.
Experience of working with other departments such as Marketing, Product Development, Logistics and Customer Support to ensure a consistent customer experience. Share knowledge and best practice with colleagues to strengthen the sales team as a whole.
- Technical understanding
Basic understanding of products/services and technologies related to the company’s business.
Relevant university degree or equivalent work experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mark your application with the job title that you apply for.